Vitamin D Research News – Read All About It!
If you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research news sources you can find a summary of the latest publications below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com.
Bookmark this page now to make it easier to come back regularly. You can also bookmark it on the new bookmarking site at: tanningdigest.net
There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science).
Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
Use the comments below the current vitamin D research feed and let us know.
- BMI and low vitamin D are causal factors for multiple sclerosis: A Mendelian Randomization study.
- Vitamin D - dietary intake, supplementation and metabolic status of Polish adults.
- Fish Oil Supplements Tied to Sperm Health - The New York Times
- Effect of vitamin D3 supplementation on vascular and metabolic health of vitamin D-deficient overweight and obese children: a randomized clinical trial.
- Iowa City, Iowa Clinical Trials
- Plasma vitamin D, past chest illness, and risk of future chest illness in chronic spinal cord injury (SCI): a longitudinal observational study.
- Negative results in vitamin D supplementation trials lead researchers to question best way of reaching deficient patients
- Vitamin D/VDR signaling induces miR-27a/b expression in oral lichen planus.
- The Vitamin D Receptor (VDR) Regulates Mitochondrial Function in C2C12 Myoblasts.
- Vitamin D Supplementation in Overweight/obese Asian Indian Women with Prediabetes Reduces Glycemic Measures and Truncal Subcutaneous Fat: A 78 Weeks Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial (PREVENT-WIN Trial).
- Investigation of serum vitamin D and ischaemia-modified albumin levels in infertile Turkish men.
- Vitamin D status of adults in the community, in outpatient clinics, in hospital and in nursing homes in the West of Ireland.
- Vitamin D Supplementation in Overweight/obese Asian Indian Women with Prediabetes Reduces Glycemic Measures and Truncal Subcutaneous Fat: A 78 Weeks Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial (PREVENT-WIN Trial)
- Correction to: Association of vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms with disc degeneration.
- Effect of vitamin D on bone strength in older African Americans: a randomized controlled trial.