Vitamin D Research News – Read All About It!
If you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research news sources you can find a summary of the latest publications below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com.
Bookmark this page now to make it easier to come back regularly. You can also bookmark it on the new bookmarking site at: tanningdigest.net
There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science).
Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
Use the comments below the current vitamin D research feed and let us know.
- Vitamin D deficiency symptoms: Flank pain could be a sign you lack the sunshine vitamin
- Vitamin D warning: Six signs you’ve taken too many supplements
- Vitamin D Receptor Polymorphisms Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- The effect of vitamin D on restless legs syndrome: prospective self-controlled case study.
- Exercise may ameliorate the detrimental side effects of high vitamin D supplementation on muscle function in mice.
- PRagmatic Analysis of Vitamin D in ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
- Vitamin D and other differentiation-promoting agents as neoadjuvants for photodynamic therapy of cancer.
- Vitamin D deficiency is associated with reduced mobility after hip fracture surgery: a prospective study.
- The Effect of Vitamin D Treatment on Clinical and Biochemical Outcomes of Primary Aldosteronism.
- Affective Disorders Clinical Trials
- Exploring the Effects of Caltrate Supplement on the Chronic Course of Ulcerative Colitis Patients With Vitamin D Deficiency
- The association between vitamin D levels and precocious puberty: a meta-analysis.
- Intralesional Vitamin D Injection for Treatment of Common Warts
- Roles of vitamin D in reproductive systems and assisted reproductive technology.
- Investigating the effect of vitamin D vaginal suppository on sexual function among postmenopausal women: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.