Vitamin D Research News – Read All About It!
If you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research news sources you can find a summary of the latest publications below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com.
Bookmark this page now to make it easier to come back regularly. You can also bookmark it on the new bookmarking site at: tanningdigest.net
There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science).
Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
Use the comments below the current vitamin D research feed and let us know.
- Stomach bloating: Bloated stomach pain? New study reveals link to vitamin D deficiency
- Stomach bloating: Bloated stomach pain? You could have vitamin D deficiency study reveals
- Klotho, vitamin D and homocysteine levels during acute episode and remission periods in schizophrenia patients.
- Causal link between vitamin D and total testosterone in men: A mendelian randomization analysis.
- Particulate Air Pollution Exposure and Plasma Vitamin D Levels in Pregnant Women: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- Vitamin D-Binding Protein Deficiency and Homozygous Deletion of the GC Gene.
- Vitamin D deficiency symptoms: What are the symptoms of low vitamin D?
- A case of Pneumocystis pneumonia, with a granulomatous response and Vitamin D-mediated hypercalcemia, presenting 13 years after renal transplantation.
- Effect of Deficiency of Vitamin D in Burn Patients
- Low bone mineral density and renal malformation in Mexican patients with Turner syndrome are associated with single nucleotide variants in vitamin D-metabolism genes.
- Vitamin D: should public health recommendations also consider cancer outcomes?
- Can treating vitamin D deficiency reduce exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Vitamin D and growth hormone in children: a review of the current scientific knowledge.
- Newborn vitamin D levels in relation to autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability: A case-control study in california.
- Estrogen receptor genes polymorphisms determine serum lipid profile in healthy postmenopausal women treated with calcium, vitamin D, and genistein.