Vitamin D Research News – Read All About It!
If you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research news sources you can find a summary of the latest publications below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com.
Bookmark this page now to make it easier to come back regularly. You can also bookmark it on the new bookmarking site at: tanningdigest.net
There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science).
Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
Use the comments below the current vitamin D research feed and let us know.
- WebMD Blogs - From Our Archives
- Influence of genetic variation in the vitamin D pathway on plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 levels and survival among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Vitamin D receptor expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is inversely associated with disease activity and inflammation in lupus patients.
- Vitamin D deficiency warning - does your hair look like this? The hidden signs revealed
- Women's Health
- The Effect of Vitamin D Supplement Consumption on Premenstrual Syndrome in Vitamin D-Deficient Young Girls: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Dysbiotic gut microbes may contribute to hypertension by limiting vitamin D production.
- The association between iron and vitamin D status in Arab adolescents.
- Various Locations, California Clinical Research Trials | CenterWatch
- Clinical Trials Search Result
- Effects of vitamin D supplementation on salivary immune responses during Marine Corps basic training.
- Importance of the method used to estimate 25(OH)D and the definition used for vitamin D status classification in a clinical trial on vitamin D metabolism.
- Neonatal vitamin D status in relation to autism spectrum disorder and developmental delay in the CHARGE case-control study.
- Retraction notice to "High prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and reduced bone mass in elderly women with Alzheimer's disease" [Bone 23, 6, December 1998, 555-557].
- The Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Glycaemic Control in Women with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Controlled Trials.