Vitamin D Research News – Read All About It!
If you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research news sources you can find a summary of the latest publications below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com.
Bookmark this page now to make it easier to come back regularly. You can also bookmark it on the new bookmarking site at: tanningdigest.net
There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science).
Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
Use the comments below the current vitamin D research feed and let us know.
- Vitamin D deficiency: Eat eggs to avoid deficiency symptoms – how many should you eat?
- High-Dose Vitamin D No Better Than Low-Dose – The New York Times
- Low levels of vitamin D may increase the severity of juvenile arthritis
- Vitamin D deficiency – the one supplement to prevent deficiency symptoms
- Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D
- Vitamin D Protects Against Alcohol-Induced Liver Cell Injury Within an NRF2-ALDH2 Feedback Loop.
- Comment on “Vitamin D Status Is Associated With Development of Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injuries in Critically Ill Surgical Patients”.
- Vitamin D deficiency warning – does your head feel like this? Signs hidden on your face
- Evaluation of nasal mucociliary clearance time in patients with Vitamin-D deficiency.
- Can preoperative vitamin D deficiency predict postoperative hypoparathyroidism following thyroid surgery?
- Efficacy of vitamin D fortified foods on bone mineral density and serum bone biomarkers: A systematic review and meta-analysis of interventional studies.
- Circulating serum vitamin D levels and total body bone mineral density: A Mendelian randomization study.
- Vitamin D deficiency symptoms: Pain when you press this part of your body could be warning
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) Clinical Research Trials | CenterWatch
- Vitamin D and Calcium Homeostasis in Infants with Urolithiasis.