Vitamin D Research News – Read All About It!
If you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research news sources you can find a summary of the latest publications below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com.
Bookmark this page now to make it easier to come back regularly. You can also bookmark it on the new bookmarking site at: tanningdigest.net
There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science).
Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
Use the comments below the current vitamin D research feed and let us know.
- Vitamin D deficiency warning: This feeling should NOT be ignored and could be a symptom
- Vitamin D in kidney transplant recipients .
- Isoflavones rich cowpea and vitamin D induces the proliferation and differentiation of human osteoblasts via BMP-2/Smad pathway activation: Mechanistic approach.
- Effect of vitamin D status on normal fertilization rate following in vitro fertilization.
- Decreased Levels of Serum IGF-1 and Vitamin D Are Associated With Cognitive Impairment in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Do you have enough vitamin D? Recent breakthrough allows testing from human hair
- Menopause: Tips for a Healthy Transition
- The combined presence of hypertension and vitamin D deficiency increased the probability of the occurrence of small vessel disease in China.
- The Vitamin D-Folate Hypothesis in Human Vascular Health.
- The Effect of High-Dose Postpartum Maternal Vitamin D Supplementation Alone Compared with Maternal Plus Infant Vitamin D Supplementation in Breastfeeding Infants in a High-Risk Population. A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- She Wasn't Exposed to Nuts. Why Was She Going Into Anaphylactic ...
- Evaluation of Serum Glucagon-like Peptide 1 and Vitamin D Levels in Elderly Patients with Bone Fracture.
- Biaromatic vitamin D analogs
- Procalcitonin as a biomarker of critically ill patients with sepsis: Effects of vitamin D supplementation.