Vitamin D Research InfoIf you are interested in the latest news from more scientific current vitamin D research information sources you can find a summary of the latest research reports below. The feeds are given with courtesy of Henry Lahore at vitamindwiki.com. The vitamin D Council is another sources of vitamin D research information to this page. There is a lot of vitamin D information on this page, and if you scroll past the initial scientific reports, you will find some more popularized current vitamin D research news (but still with the backing of science). Comments to this page about the current vitamin D research are appreciated.
Maybe you are missing a vitamin D research source or want to add your own feed here?
- WHO EMRO
- WHO EMRO | Hypertension and associated factors in the Islamic Republic of Iran: a population-based study | Volume 26 issue 3 | EMHJ volume 26 2020
- WHO EMRO | Vitamin D deficiency in healthy children in Bahrain: do gender and age matter? | Volume 26 issue 3 | EMHJ volume 26 2020
- NCD story Maham Afzal, Pakistan
- - WHO - Detail article
- WHO EMRO | Volume 26 issue 3 | EMHJ volume 26 2020
- WHO EMRO | Hypertension and associated factors in the Islamic Republic of Iran: a population-based study
- In infants with sufficient vitamin D status at birth, vitamin D supplementation does not impact immune development.
- Serum levels of 25-hydroxy-vitamin D in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma: Making a case for chemoprevention.
- Concentration of NK cells after β-glucan and vitamin D supplementation in patients with diabetic retinopathy.
- Lifestyle and 25-hydroxy-vitamin D among community-dwelling old adults with dementia, mild cognitive impairment, or normal cognitive function.
- National Institute on Aging
- Brimingham, United Kingdom Clinical Trials
- Higher serum vitamin D concentrations are longitudinally associated with better global quality of life and less fatigue in colorectal cancer survivors up to 2 years after treatment.
- Vitamin D on Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19