UVA or Uva may refer to:
- Ultraviolet A, a type of ultraviolet rays (UV-A)
- Ultraviolet Light Absorber
- Garner Field near Uvalde, Texas, United States
- Colleges and universities
- University of Amsterdam (UvA), one of two universities in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- University of Virginia (U.Va.), in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States of America
- University of Valladolid (UVa), one of the two universities in Valladolid, Castile-León, Spain
- Universidade Estadual do Vale do Acaraú, in Ceará, Brazil
- Uva, Latin for Uvea, pigmented layer of the eye lying beneath the outer layer
- Uva, California, community in Fresno County
- Uva Province, province of Sri Lanka
- Uvinsky District of the Udmurt Republic, Russia
- Gonçalo Uva, Portuguese rugby player
- João Uva, Portuguese rugby player
- Thomas and Rosemarie Uva, modern day Bonnie and Clyde
- Vasco Uva, Portuguese rugby player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article UVA, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.