Does a legislation restricting access to indoor tanning have any effect? This week several tanning-related media headlines reported on a new study presented in an article in the online edition of the JAMA Network, Archives of Dermatology. The study was conducted by a team of medical staff from Colorado School of Public Health in Aurora. […]
Archive | Tanning legislation RSS feed for this section
- Aren’t they supposed to give HEALTHY recommendations?
- Is Sen Ted W Lieu corrupt or just misinformed?
- Revenue from “Melanoma-Marketing” Predicted to Reach 5 Billion by 2015
- New, Made To Order, Meta-Analysis About Indoor Tanning And Skin-Cancer
- Does Legislation Restricting Access to Indoor Tanning Reduce Melanoma Incidences?
- Another Shameful Attack On Indoor Tanning – This Time From ABC
- The Origin Of Sun-Scare
- Why Indoor Tanning Has Become A Target For The Sun-Scare
- What Is Wrong With The Mayo Clinic Report On Melanoma Among Young Women?
- Will Someone Take the Mayo Clinic To Court After This?