The story of the origin of Sun-scare is as frightening to read as it is difficult to believe in.
On this page about “The Creations of the Sun-scare”, Tanner’s Rights describes how and why …
- Black PR from the world’s largest cosmetic company managed to change our perception of sunlight from life-giving to life-threatening.
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) was “encouraged” with fraudulent statistics to classify sunlight and tanning beds as “carcinogenic to humans”.
- A company manufacturing medicines for skin-diseases was set-up to profit from the artificially increased diagnoses of “skin-cancers”.
- The “wrong” kind of UV-rays were targeted by the sun-scare.
- The alarm-reports about a non-existing “melanoma epidemic” is used to sell more sun-protection cosmetics and scare people away from the only real remedy for skin-diseases – sunlight.
- New types of non-melanoma skin cancers were invented in order to further fuel the sun-scare campaign with scaring statistics.
- Non-melanoma is not included in the official cancer-statistics but still able to create big headlines (plus large sales of medicines).
- Personal tragedies are created because of over-diagnosis of melanoma.