In December 2011, indoor tanning was hit by another Press-Release lambasting the use of tanning beds. “Indoor tanning associated with a 69% increased risk of skin-cancer”, was the headline of the Press-Release, followed by a description of the study from the Yale School of Public Health, Yale Cancer Center, and Yale University School of Medicine. […]
Archive | Sun-scare statistics RSS feed for this section
- Aren’t they supposed to give HEALTHY recommendations?
- Is Sen Ted W Lieu corrupt or just misinformed?
- Revenue from “Melanoma-Marketing” Predicted to Reach 5 Billion by 2015
- New, Made To Order, Meta-Analysis About Indoor Tanning And Skin-Cancer
- Does Legislation Restricting Access to Indoor Tanning Reduce Melanoma Incidences?
- Another Shameful Attack On Indoor Tanning – This Time From ABC
- The Origin Of Sun-Scare
- Why Indoor Tanning Has Become A Target For The Sun-Scare
- What Is Wrong With The Mayo Clinic Report On Melanoma Among Young Women?
- Will Someone Take the Mayo Clinic To Court After This?