Is Sen Ted W Lieu corrupt or just misinformed? The anti-tanning headlines last week were dominated by the report from an initiative by a legislator in California who asked the FTC to “rein in” the American Suntanning Association because of their attempts to disclose the lies about UV-exposure and skin-cancer spread by dermatologists and their […]
Revenue from “melanoma-marketing” in the USA predicted to reach 5 billion USD by 2015. The American Academy of Dermatology estimates that 1 of 50 Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime by 2015. Their prolonged forecast is that 1 of every 5 American will become victims of skin cancer in their lifetime. The headline […]
- Aren’t they supposed to give HEALTHY recommendations?
- Is Sen Ted W Lieu corrupt or just misinformed?
- Revenue from “Melanoma-Marketing” Predicted to Reach 5 Billion by 2015
- New, Made To Order, Meta-Analysis About Indoor Tanning And Skin-Cancer
- Does Legislation Restricting Access to Indoor Tanning Reduce Melanoma Incidences?
- Another Shameful Attack On Indoor Tanning – This Time From ABC
- The Origin Of Sun-Scare
- Why Indoor Tanning Has Become A Target For The Sun-Scare
- What Is Wrong With The Mayo Clinic Report On Melanoma Among Young Women?
- Will Someone Take the Mayo Clinic To Court After This?